Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DB Cooper Con 2011 Spring - 2000 pts


This weekend is the first semi-annual club event for 2011.

DB Cooper Con is held in a secret location with tons of food, drink and fun to be had!

It is always an in your face Bash Fest and I usually bring Power Armor...this year I thought I would change it up a bit and attempt to exact some revenge/redemption for games past!

Here is my list: 2000 pts

Skarbrand - Everyone's favorite Royal Rumble Enthusiast
DP Khorne - Flight, Iron Hide, Unholy Might, Mo Khorne, Blessings of the Blood God
DP Tzeentch - Flight, Iron Hide, Unholy Might, Mo Tzeentch, Master, Bolt, Breath, Gaze
DP Tzeentch - Flight, Iron Hide, Unholy Might, Mo Tzeentch, Master, Bolt, Breath, Gaze
Bloodcrushers x3 - Fury, Icon
Bloodcrushers x3 - Fury, Icon
Bloodletters x10 - Icon
Bloodletters x10 - Icon
Bloodletters x10 - Icon

I know 5 Icons are more than enough...I wanted to keep the KP down and didn't have enough Bloodletters to fill up on...

I hope to at least place top 5.
Either way I will have blast as always.

3 comments:

  1. Lol very fun list looking forward to see how you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF it works well this weekend, I will bring a 1500 pt version to Kokomo...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts