Thursday, December 8, 2011

Necrons - Playtesting : THE SOLID List for all comers?


I believe I have found 'THE SOLID' List for all comers...take a look.

Overlord Warscythe, Semp, Phase - CCB Gauss 240
RC x4 Destruction Lance, 1 with Solar 160
4 units of 9 Warriors - GA 232 ea [1 Cryptek rides with them]
3 units of 2 Hvy Destroyers 120 ea
2 units of 1 Triarch Stalker Particle Shredder 155 ea

1998 pts
14 KP
4 Scoring
1 mobile AT/CC unit [Lord]
4 mobile ranged AT/AInf units [Warriors/GA]
3 mobile ranged AT batteries [Hvy Dest]
2 mobile ranged AInf units [Stalkers]

I believe this is a solid list with no real hammer.
I believe there is adequate AT and AInf throughout.

I have playtested vs Mech Marine variants (VSM, BA anbd GK) and foot Marine. After its much better than average performance, not stellar but almost, I believe this list is the most SOLID list that can be made for 2000 pts.

Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts