Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DBCC 2011 - Recap Games 1, 2 & 3


Sometimes life gets away from you and time passes. I finally have some personal time to get the pics and info up from DBCC in early April.

I made a few changes to my list the night before. Reduced some Icons and added some beef...

Skarbrand
DP Tzeentch Master, Bolt, Breath, Gaze, Soul Devourer, Iron Hide, Might, Instrument
DP Khorne Wings, Blessing, Iron Hide, Might, Instrument
Skulltaker Juggernaut
Crushers x3 Icon, Instrument
Crushers x3 Fury, Instrument
x3 Letters x10 Icon, Instrument
Grinder Tongue, Phlegm



Here are some pics of the armies:

Dickie's Chaos Marine Nurgle

Brady's Blitzkrieg Imperial Guard

WarMonger's Dark Eldar

Kenny Koo-Doo's Blood Angels

Wayno's Daemons

My Man's Dark Angels

Pretzel's Chaos Undivided Marines

Chad's Eldar


Recap of my games:

Round 1 vs Dark Angels
I have little experience against DA except for Belial and his Termies. I took the approach that they are Marines and went from there...

Deployment:
He won the roll but let me go first...his only true mistake of the game, allowing me to screw him on deployment and force him into a corner.



I ended up tabling him by turn 4. It was a good start to the day for me but I think demoralizing My Man for the rest of the tourney....

Standings and table assignments after Round 1:

Round 2 vs Daemons
I have never actually played Daemons on Daemons...neither has Wayno I believe.  This was also my second game against Wayno. He is the reigning Champion.

It was a different type of game.

Deployment
I won the roll and went first. Spread out around the Center. All of the Crystals were Impassable Terrain.

He came in on one flank as a group with some risky drops. The game went back and forth for awhile.
The pics below sum up the game. He ended up with a Massacre...Goose egg for me.


Forgot to get a pic of Round 2 Standings...Food and Beer...oh well

Round 3 vs Chaos Marine Nurgle
Dickie and I always go at it either round 2 or 3...every time.


Always a good game against Dickie albeit sometimes heated and tense.
It was a DRAW with 15 min left....putting me into 3nd place. I don't know why I agreed to continue one more turn...I lost by 1 objective. putting me into 5th place.

Final Standings:



Thanks guys for another great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts