Saturday, May 14, 2011

Upcoming Tourney Prep for CAG BASH 2011


We have a major 40k 1850 pt Tourney coming up in a week or so and a few of the Martial Law guys wanted to get in some practice games. I came in second last year, lost to a fellow club member Diamond Dickie by 1 point...I think he is my arch-nemesis in the club. We always play one another at the top tables and the past few Tourneys his Chaos Nurgle list has been rocking my Guard, turning 5 turn Draws into Massacres for him. I hope to meet him this year and exact some redemption. Either way it is always a great Tourney with a large turnout. I wanted to get a few more in next week but we'll see what life allows...

Note: I will be editing this post with the updates to the battle reports.

Me - Imperial Guard - Vets and Lemans ; the lists are changing as I tweak the efficacy and viability of some units to reach the synergy I am looking for in Mech IG.

Mission 3 vs Dark Eldar - Webway

Mission 3 vs Grey Knights - Stormraven

Mission 1 vs Deathwing - Belial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts