Monday, July 11, 2011

Demons...the beginning of the end of the Imperium


I started my Khorne Demons mono-build a few days ago. Finished a Demon Prince.

Not too bad, I achieved the effect I was looking for:
Blood stained body and armor
Highlighting the actual model and definition
Standing on rocks on an ocean of blood





I need to make a lightbox but  for now these will have to do...
I might touch a few spots but otherwise he is done.

I played a buddy's Khorne Demons and had a blast with them. The play was completely different than my usual style, playing Marines and Guard sometimes limits your exposure to aspects of the game.
I will try to play them competetively but they are more for fun and a mental break to enjoy the game.

More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts