Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sisters of Battle take 3rd!


Martial Law had a great weekend at Eastside Games and Cards 1850 Tourney.
Full results will be updated later. Martial Law placed Top 4, ALL 4...the first ML sweep since inception.

1st - Grey Knights Coteaz (Exitus Acta Probat)
2nd - Orks (Makari)
3rd - Sisters of Battle (Edge, me)
4th - Daemons (Crawling Chaos)

Excellent day! EAP picked me up and we headed down. DrkMorals was supposed to join us but he had family duty. EGC is a around an hour from my house - nice ride, nice conversation, thanks EAP.

I brought my camera and had plenty of batteries...however no simcard...should have checked...usually never empty...frustrated but oh well, I'll remember next time.

Game 1 vs Daemons (Crawling Chaos) - Pitched / KP
Loss 14 - 4
- The Daemons were too much for the Sisters to handle.

Game 2 vs Vanilla Marines (Helpless Will) - Dawn / Table Quarters
Win 2-0 Quarters
- Deployment helped me out here and the Sisters just piece-mealed the Bikers away. Retributors were solid. Exorcists dealt plenty of pain.

Game 3 vs Khorne Chaos Marines (Jason) - Spearhead / 4 Obj
Win 4-0 Obj
- Death Cult Assassins and Uriah wiped 1 full squad of Khorne Berserkers and 5 Termies in 1 combat phase. Retributors were solid. Exorcists dealt plenty of pain.

Thanks to all of my opponents. I had 3 great games and had to finish strong. Sorry Jason for putting the DCA boot in your Khorne ass...hope you had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts