Thursday, July 5, 2012

5th edition Farewell Tourney Results


Results for the final Tournies for 5th edition...
I went to the Bookery Tourney, did well and had a great time.
I took my Imperial Guard list prepping for Buckeye Battles in July.

Bookery Results:
1. Mike (but I only have one HQ) West...Deathwing (ML)
2. Bob Birrer...Grey Knights
3. Eric Taeger...Space Wolves (ML)
4. Russell Bottoni...Imperial Guard
5. Edge Tomlinson...Imperial Guard (ML)
6. Mack Ramsay...Necrons (ML)
7. Chris Bottoni...Chaos Space Marines
8. Phil Corrie...Orks
9. Chris McIntosh...Dark Eldar
10. Brian Lueger...Daemons (ML)
11. Zach...Necrons
12. Jason McIntyre...Chaos Space Marines
13. Josh Pontius...Blood Angels
14. Mark Taylor...Deathwing
15. Brady Bugge...Blood Knights (ML)
16. Ian Ramsay-ringer...Chaos Space Marines (ML)

There was a good variety of armies, here is the break down.
Necrons...2
Deathwing...2
Daemons
Dark Eldar
Chaos Space Marines...3
Grey Knights
Orks
Blood Angels...2
Imperial Guard...2
Space Wolves

Game 1 vs Chris Dark Eldar Venom Spam - Good game but he didn't have a chance and he stated that at the beginning of the game. Paper airplanes die to spit and he trickled in from reserve. WIN

Game 2 vs Jason Khorne CSM - Repeat match against Jason. He was looking for vindication and retribution but it didn't come to him this game. I almost tabled him. WIN

Game 3 vs Mike Deathwing Double LR - He was 1st and I was 2nd going into the game. I knew when I got to the table I needed to pull a draw or close win. We would Draw Primary, he would get Secondary, I could take Tertiary and maybe get Bonus pts. It didn't happen that way. LOSS


I went to Epic Loot Tourney and again did well and had a great time.
I took Thousand Sons with LASH and the intent to have a fun day and enjoy the time away from life.

Epic Loot Results:
1. Kevin Kirby-SW-75
2. Nick Savage-Orks-70
3. Jack Lussier-GK-65
4. Edge-CSM-55 (ML)
5. Nevin Smith-GK-45
6. Patrick Karousis-Tyr-40
7. Ken Parson-CSM-40
8. Justin Cress-DE-35
9. Zack Guy-DE-35
10. Josh Muennich-IG-35 (ML)
11. Nathan Gould-BT-30
12. Sean Crane-SM-20
13. Sarantis Karousis-IG-20

There was a good variety of armies, here is the break down.
Dark Eldar...2
Chaos Space Marines...2
Grey Knights...2
Orks...1
Space Marines...1
Imperial Guard...2
Space Wolves...1
Black Templar...1
Tyranids...1

Game 1 vs Kirby Space Wolves Foot - I made some range mistake underestimating the Fenrisian Wolves range for Charge. I could have had him but no...LOSS

Game 2 vs Sarantis Imperial Guard - He lost his entire IG Blob to LASH and 51 Plasma hits...I almost tabled him. WIN

Game 3 vs Nate Black Templar - The terrain was to my advantage and it was a BIG factor in my game. I almost tabled him. WIN

Two great days and good Tournies.
Thanks to all of my opponents, Warmonger (ML) at Bookery and Toby at Epic Loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts