Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Buckeye Battles Results and Batreps


Buckeye Battles 2012 has come and gone. This event is always a great time, I had 3 good games and it was always good to see fellow gamers.
Between work and family, posting has become difficult to get up but here are the results and batreps.
Results from Chapter Masters Advisor
Martial Law's Warmonger takes it home!

I took my IG for one last stroll through the park that was 5e. Had a good time.

The Armies on Display:

 Brian Bell - Eldar

 Daemons

 Dark Eldar

 Dark Eldar

 ML DrkMorals GK Coteaz

 ML EAP Deathwing

 Ed Kravetz GK Draigowing

 ML Merc Ian Ramsey Tyranids

 Mike Hernandez IG

 ML Warmonger Necrons Wraithwing

 Necrons

 Necrons

 Orks

 Best Painted TRUE SCALE Marines (Space Wolves)

 Tyranids

Sons of Medusa Marines

There were many other armies there but I couldn't get pics of them all before the battles began.

Misc Pics from the event:













 Best Overall Prize

Awards






My games:

Game 1 vs Brian B Eldar
Brian is a good guy to play against, he brought a FW Wave Hunter? that had me a little hesitant during the game until I destroyed it.
WIN

Deployments


I have only played a few games vs Eldar...Eldrad is a bitch, he was the last man standing for Brian.

Game 2 vs Mason Daemons (Best Sportsman)
Fatecrusher...what can you say? has no chance vs IG.
WIN

Deployments

 Lost to the WARP!

 His flip wave drop

 What's left after turn 1 of shooting...

Fateweaver was the last man standing for Mason...took 1 wound and fled!

Mason is a funny guy that takes it all in stride. The judge came over to our table because of all of the laughing that was going on between us. The game was over in 45 min.

Game 3 vs Mike H IG
This was not a game I was hoping to play...Mike is somewhat of a picky rules lawyer and a 'slow' player. The Mission was in his favor...I was hoping for a Draw.
LOSS

Deployments


I had a couple of good turns but couldn't capitalize in the end.

All in all it was a good day and a good farewell to 5e.

Thanks to the guys in Columbus for a great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts