Wednesday, January 18, 2012

List of the Week - Uriah's Sisters

I love sisters- yours, his, hers and mine.
I have been playing Sisters for a few years now and I believe the pdf actually has merits over the old WH Codex. I never played Immo spam or Penitents. I played CORE Sisters with support. The lists worked effectively and put me in top spots at tournies.
The question is does the pdf have what it takes to place at a GT or even take one home???

Here is my current incarnation of Sisters that works and works well.

2000 pts:
Uriah + 7 DCA/ 2 Crusaders - Rhino, Dozer, Light
Saint Celestine
Seraphim x5 Twin Hand Flamers, Power Sword
Sisters x10 Melta x2- Rhino, Dozer, Light
Sisters x10 Melta x2- Rhino, Dozer, Light
Sisters x10 Flamer x2- Rhino, Dozer, Light
Sisters x10 Flamer x2- Rhino, Dozer, Light
Dominion x5 Melta x2- Immo, TLMM, Light
Dominion x5 Melta x2- Immo, TLMM, Light
Exorcist
Exorcist
Exorcist

With a handful of Tournies coming up over the next few months and some major GT's after...
my URGE to take my Sisters is almost intoxicating.

Will they hold up at a GT?

3 comments:

  1. Will they hold up in a GT? Only one way to find out! I think they will; The first time that the Saint resurrects and kills a unit will break your opponent's will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, how have you been using the Dominions? Out-flanking or scouting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the HOPE!
    I usually use my Dominions as outflanking, mainly because they usually come in turn 2 or 3 for me. I seem to roll well for reserves. Sometimes I will infiltrate the guys. Having 2 melta units in the grill is off-putting for some opponents and has opened up fire lanes that weren't there before.

    There are a few GT style RTT's [points wise/scoring/scenario] coming up, I think I will try them for some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts