Saturday, January 29, 2011

1500 pts vs Deathwing


I got a practice game in against the Deathwing, 1500 pts prep for a Tourney in a few weeks.
All I can say is WOW!
When you see the 25+ Terminators across the board you kind of don't know what to do...


Mission was Spearhead 5 Objectives.
I won the roll and took the side with 3 Objectives.
He siezed! CAML!!! (For those who don't know, 'Crap Ass Monkey Licker')

His list:
Belial
Apothecary
x5 Terminator Squads Cyclone/SS, Chainfist, LC, TH/SS x2
Grey Knight Lord Terminator PHood

See my list here. (I modified the posted list from the actual game, tweak based off performance)

Long story short;
He had 3 Terminators on 2 Objectives. 1 more out in the open.
I had 2 IST's on 2 Objectives.

DRAW!

The Exorcists performed very well and didn't get popped until late game.
Plasmaguns and Multilasers worked well.

I was surprised at the amount of Termiators that fell in 4 turns. If the game ended turn 5, I won 2-1.

Good game against an army I have never played against.
Great opponent, we bounce playlists off one another and find the 'weaknesses' in our lists.

Thanks Exitus!

1 comment:

  1. No problem, Edge.
    It was a good game, and gave me some serious IG-ish playtesting.
    I credit that with my 1st round win in Indiana this weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts