Monday, January 17, 2011

Yottaquest Tourney



There is a Tourney this Sat...1750 3 rounds, balanced lists. I believe it is a comp event. 
I am still debating on what to bring...

WH and the lovely Exorcists
IG/WH and the lovely Leman Russes
BA and the lovely Stormravens...


With the missions not posted, they will be announced before every round it makes it a little more challenging this time around. There is no two week prep time and running the scenarios to find weaknesses. The regular group of guys will be there, most of them very competitive and strong players.

From my assessment of the reg list I believe there will be:

1 Space Wolves Mech list - Libby Shield...always a tough list, he has placed high many times and won a few times.
At least 2 Ork lists...Lootas, I hate ORKS. For whatever damn reason they give me the most trouble on the table.
At least 2 Imperial Guard Mech lists...strong contenders.
1 Eldar...good player weak list...played it before.

A few I don't know.





I have an Aggressive Blood Angels list that crushes Mech but has a little trouble with Horde.

I have a solid SoB list that does well versus both.

I have been working on a Recon Imperial Guard list...not sure how it will compare to either..most of the playtesting is against my Space Marine Mech list. It does fairly well.



My question to you is:
Without me posting the lists ahead of time, what do you think is a more viable list for unknown scenarios and balanced play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts