Sunday, March 13, 2011

Krystal Keep 1500 pt RTT Results


The Krystal Keep held a great tourney yesterday.
There were 36 slots, it was full with alternates.
Due to the passing of a regular 40k gamer, painter and friend, 8 people dropped out which was understandable. I almost did as well.

Ian Villamagna of Shackled Goblin Studios will be greatly missed. He taught me the fine arts of painting.

Kevin Goodman (Orks): 1st place
Greg Rybski (Daemons): 2nd place
Mike Schmitz (Daemons): Best Painted
Phil Corrie (Triplewing): Player's Choice.

Eric "Edge" Tomlinson - Guard
Eric Miller - Guard
Chris Gladden ?
Keebler - Tyranids
Steven Perry ?
Kevin Kirby - Orks
David Talbot - Chaos Marines
Patrick Smith ?
Tim Wright - TSons
Danny Atkinson - Tau
Mark Graham - Tau
Nathan Gould ?
Rob Glass - Blood Angels
Adam Davis ?
Raji - Space Marines
Drew Seeley - Space Wolves
Chance Paulet ?
Craig Kerns ?
Aaron Cook - Tau
Erik Kronk - Tau
Hernan Paulet ?
Brian Darrow ?
Brandon Raleigh ?
Sonny Jefferies - Blood Angels Brick Award
 
Pics of the event can be seen at Emperors Codex.
 
Going into the last round I was in 2nd place I believe because I played the eventual winner of the tourney.
I went 2-1 for the day.
See my list here.


I will post the batreps and pics I have in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts